Sunday, April 3, 2011

Com Port Coinslot Diagram On Kiosk Timer

BEHOLD THE MAIL ARRIVED TO ME DA MUCHA PENA ... ... TO SEE IF WE CAN DO SOMETHING. MADRID




PLEASE HELP THIS GIRL, SOMEONE WHO CAN ADVISE AND INTERVENE !!!!!!!!
FOR MORE INFORMATION PLEASE CONTACT WITH HER, I JUST TRYING TO SPREAD THE CASE FOR HELP. THANKS. YOUR CONTACT IS costalescarmela@gmail.com

live in a mountain village 70 km from Madrid. A town where the mistreatment of animals is as normal as the previous day and night. It is an armed populace are all these people hunters and worthless nature, both fauna and flora are "things" that are available. If a dog does not work, just kill it, it's that simple.
"Chula" is the poor dog to a neighbor to call them somehow. Live attached to a bath since I met her, before her mother was occupying that place. Never able to play freely with it because the chain with which it is attached is very short when I had enough months killed the mother and she took his place.
There is no reason to have it so there is never any reason to have one so noble as well. It is an endearing little dog, affectionate, friendly and always terrified. Each heat is a pregnancy that has never been able to have their children because when they have just one week they are removed and another put them in a real bitch to continue breastfeeding. Imagine their suffering, is a young dog, to my knowledge has given birth eight times and has not been growing at even one of her cubs. The fate of these creatures is the most terrible, real part of which is the cruelest thing exists, not even feed them, which last, a season and then hunt awaits more brutal death. Chula
suffers all kinds of abuse, in summer I've seen "children" will use it to aim. Pick up a tennis racket and pears in a pear tree next to it to give it all play. I can assure you that a bulb launched with a tennis racket makes a lot of damage and the dog is an easy target to be tied and he had nowhere to protect themselves.
hold in summer temperatures of 40 degrees and in winter I have come to see the thermometer at least 18 degrees above it rains, it snows all stoically endures.
not bother to feed them some bread and if you are lucky to have water. Continuously crying, all I want is a touch, but too afraid to man is very loving once you have trust, what happens is that I'm the only person who has cherished.
A year ago I managed to release her, but thought it was installed in my garden, come home with suspicion, and that they could not tolerate and tie again. In the last year has not given birth, my vet gave me the necessary antibaby dose and hidden by the night I entered the site and I've played. This scares me lest they decide they dry, as they say here and kill her.
I'm willing to do anything for her, the problem is that I have dogs and cats and I can not have a direct confrontation, the next day I find a half poisoned, I have to protect my flock which I assure is great, I tried to buy it but I have sold it, the only thing I can think of is to enter a night and take her, but for that I need a foster home or adoption. Chula
need to go with someone who lives in the country, has never walked on a leash, it takes great with dogs, cats, chickens, all livestock and is a LOVE.
This is the sad story of Chula, someone can do something to help?. Contact

0 comments:

Post a Comment