Thursday, April 2, 2009

Get Pregnant Games Free



opened a new internet space. In this blog I'll put links that I find it curious, thinking that I feel like sharing, ads you see interesting exhibitions, reviews of exhibitions, photo contests, miscellaneous equipment, information, etc, etc, etc. Basically there will be content
photography, but has room for all kinds of information.
The photos will continue to publish on the Photojournal to see if with more consistency. I have also
space microblogging on twitter: twitter.com / Photojournal but the contents can be seen on this blog, if I want to follow on Twitter you can subscribe from here. In the space of ground to twitter more immediate things, often there will be links to this blog and whenever you post a picture on the Photojournal see a post on twitter. Hope you like

0 comments:

Post a Comment